Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Back

I got back from Clovis yesterday at around 5 Pm. I had a great time with my mom, dad, sisters and brother. I left on Friday morning and stayed Saturday and Sunday in Clovis with them. I drove home on Monday. I am so glad that I went even though it was just the kids and I. The drive is 7 hours but it wasn't bad, the kids were actually really good. They watched their movies and we only stopped one time each way for lunch at McDonald's to play and eat. I won't push my luck and do this too often though because I still don't like driving all by myself but I am glad that I can if I want to. I missed my family so much and it was really hard to leave them but I was glad to come home to Kenny. We like to be together and 4 days was a little long. I think he was able to get some things done with us away though. It is so sad to see my little sisters and brother growing up. Lyndrea is as tall as me now, Vada likes to sing...that's new, and Ross talks so much...more than Ransom. He is so funny because he just goes on about anything that comes to his mind. Reaves and Rans missed them all so much and they were pretty excited to see everyone, it is hard to be away from grandmas and grandpas.

1 comment:

K Bailey said...

Oh I'm so glad you got to go and see them!!! Any length of a visit is better than no visit right? Hope to see you soon!