Friday, March 20, 2009

Reaves singing

Reaves sang this at the Primary Talent show in front of a good size crowd of people. He did better at the show than on this video because he got a little distracted while I was trying to get him to sing it. The song is also written by Reaves.

6 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

SO cute!! I love that we can see you hand just refocusing him, too funny.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Adorable! I love that he wrote it all by himself! So great

K Bailey said...

Love it! So are the words the same each time he sings it?

Cleona said...

Actually the words are pretty much the same each time he sing it. He has it memorized since I made him practice it before ths show.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

You should write his song down!! Glad you got to see family. Your parents have been lucky for a long time, that none of you have moved too far, until your last move. I hate my kids being so far. You are right, it is hard being away. Glad you like Dallas and finding soo many cool things to do. Yeah...Aunt Sue

Winn Family said...

I am so proud of this song and this boy. Tell him I love the song and him too.