Monday, March 16, 2009

Talent Show

Our Ward Primary had a talent show on Saturday. When we heard about the show I asked Reaves what he wanted to do. Right away he told me he was going to sing a song called "Ghost Engine." I asked him to sing the song to me and he did. It was a song that he made up about a ghost train. It was more like a story and he tried to sing it. He had it memorized by the time the talent show came around. I thought that he was going to chicken out once he got up on stage but he just went right up there (Ransom went too) and sang/told his story. He did a cute bow and walked off the stage when he was done, it was all very professional. I was in a rush the morning of and couldn't find the camera. I am mad at myself but I don't think I will ever forget how cute he was and what a good job he did.

2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

You should post the words of the song. That is hilarious. I wish I could have seen it! Maybe we will call & ask him to sing it to us. :)

Winn Family said...

Cleo just tape it again on your camera I want to see it