Thursday, February 19, 2009

KENNY


I saw this on Anjane's blog and I had to do it. Kenny and Lincoln are so much alike I seriously just left some of the answers the same from when I copied hers.


1) He's sitting in front of the tv. What is on the screen? Baseball, Life, and he watches Lost with me.
2) You're out to eat...what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3) What's one food he doesn't like? Coconut
4) You go out to eat...what does he order to drink? Dr. Pepper or Pepsi! He's addicted to it.
5) Where did he go to High School? Snowflake High...go Lobos! :)
6) What size shoe does he wear? 9 1/2.
7) If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Guns, tools
8) What's his favorite type of sandwich? He doesn't love sandwiches, so I'd have to say any sandwich with a lot of meat on it.
9) What would he eat every day if he could? Beef Jerky
10) What's his favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats
11) What would he never wear? A University of AZ cap..hopefully Carl reads this.
12) What's his favorite sports team? Don't Know
13) Who did he vote for? Are you kidding? McCain!
14) Who is his best friend? Me. I guess It would be Bo if I had to choose a guy.
15) What's something you do that he wishes you didn't do? Ask questions about his feelings
16) What is his heritage? I wish I remembered this one.
17) You bake him a cake for his bday...what kind of cake is it? Strawberry
18) Did he play sports in high school? Wrestling
19) What could he spend hours doing? Hunting, riding horses, working on his truck, shooting the bull
20) What's one unique talent he has? This guy is fearless, he'll ride a wild horse, get in front of a crazy cow or bull, go into a burning building, climb a pole way up in the air-yikes.

2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Ok, I didn't know that they are THAT alike! That is crazy! Seriously!I love that he hates when you ask questions about his feelings. Yes, that would DEFINITELY fit Lincoln as well. It makes for some interesting times. :)

DHCHWinn said...

That was a fun little thing to read. My turn- go check it out!!