Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kids

Last night for family home evening Kenny was teaching the kids about tithing. Kenny asked Reaves what we can do to show Heavenly Father that we love him, Reaves' reply was "we can give him a hug." Later Kenny asked Reaves why we pay tithing to our Heavenly Father, Reaves said "so that he can buy stuff." Of course Kenny explained it all to him but I liked his answers.

3 comments:

K Bailey said...

On the way home from church I was teasing the kids as we drove by different places, "Should we stop for lunch at McDonalds?" They would say no, etc. I asked Bergen why and he said, "Heavenly Father is in the sky and can see everything we do!" Ha ha ha......

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

So cute. I love their honesty.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I laughed about the tithing lesson. Kids sure are funny. The Zoo alligator looks scary, surprising they wanted to sit on it. But boys like that stuff I guess.