Monday, February 2, 2009












I have been taking the boys to the park a lot since we moved here because we don't have a yard and they have so much energy. There are some really nice parks in the area and we have so much fun playing. Ransom loves to take a car and let it go down the slide first then he will follow. Reaves loves to make new friends while we are there. We take the soccer ball and the boys also like to kick it around on the grass. One of the parks has a big hill and they really enjoy running down it as fast as they can, sometimes they get down on their backs and roll down.



9 comments:

K Bailey said...

Cute one of them running down the hill!

K Bailey said...

Reaves's hair is cute. :) I love that picture at the top of your blog!

Hiatt Family said...

Oops, this is Anjane' & I'm at Katee's...so that last comment was from me!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I can't wait for the weather to get warm here so we can go to the park! Having no back yard is hard huh? They look like they have a blast just running around.

Michelle and Javier said...

Cleona! I found you somehow! How are you?

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I Love the new picture of the 4 of you. I'm sure they are full of energy esp. w/out a yard. They sure are cute. Aunt Sue

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Cleona I see where you parents have a blog, but no place to leave comments, or I can't find it. Give them my e-mail so they can view my blog. lsuziq@yahoo.com

Hasegawa Crew said...

I love the pics your boys are so cute and growing so fast. Love you Kim

Winn Family said...

We love see pictures of the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Checkout KOLBEE'S birthday