Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fun in Oklahoma

We went to Oklahoma City this past weekend and stayed at Kevin and Katee's house. We had a lot of fun and even got to go out and watch a movie once our kids were in bed on Saturday night. We will have to let Kevin and Katee go out to a movie next time. I love that we have family only 3 hours away. I really enjoyed hanging out at their house and the kids had so much fun playing.

Reaves loved playing on the Wii, he called it the "wheat." It was so fun to watch him too.




I even got to play with Sydnee in her adorable princess room.

2 comments:

K Bailey said...

We had fun too! And thanks for playing with Syd so much-she LOVES that. Glad you're only three hours away!

Hiatt Family said...

Oh I'm glad you got to hang out with family. I can't wait to go to Katee's and play the wheat! :) We love you & miss you!!!