Friday, January 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS!








We had a really nice time on Christmas this year. We really missed our family and all of the Christmas parties that we usually attend but Kenny, Me, Reaves and Rans had so much fun together. We just sat around playing with toys and watching movies, the boys loved it since there is nothing they like more than playing with their dad. To make it even better my cousin Savannah, her husband Riley and their daughter Rhylan (who is so cute) were able to come by and spend an evening with us. His parents live in the Dallas area and they were visiting from Mississippi. It was so nice to see them and we had a great time, even though I'm sure my wild boys scared her sweet little girl into staying away from all boys from now on.

7 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. It was probably so different than you are used to, huh? We miss you guys SO much! It was so strange not having you there for the holidays! We love all of you.
P.S.-I love that last pic of Reaves...so cute!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

So glad you got to see Savannah & Riley. I love the boys they are so cute.

K Bailey said...

CUTE background-totally matches you guys. We love Christmas at our own house....we do miss the family parties but it's so great to spend that time with just us and no interruptions. HOPE to see you in a couple weeks!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

It sure was fun to catch up. Too much time goes by in between our visits! Thanks for dinner we loved it.

Hasegawa Crew said...

I love the pictures, wow you guys have been busy this last year. You are one heck of a blogger I hope I can be as good as you one day. I hope that you are doing good and enjoying your new home. Take care and I love you.

Brea said...

We are so glad that you guys had a great Christmas. your blog is so cute....

The Johnsons said...

I miss you!!! It has been to long and now you are in Texas!! I'm so glad you guys are doing good out there. I can't believe how your boys have grown, I'm glad you have a blog now so I can catch up on you guys...