Monday, March 22, 2010

No snow on my car

Can I just say that I love having a garage to park my car in. There was no snow or ice to scrape off this morning when I took Reaves to school, and the car wasn't as freezing cold as it would have been had it been outside. This is the first time I have ever had a garage to park in in my life and I will have a hard time if I ever have to go back.

4 comments:

K Bailey said...

Yahoo! Glad you aren't scraping snow off of an RV! :) Did you get the bad winds with the storm like we got?

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Still haven't had one of those but I understand the feeling! The dishwasher and washer/dryer we finally have are really nice to have a round:) Yikes I bet the weather from Dallas to Kansas is quite a change.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I haven't checked out your blog in a while, I love the family pictures. and the pics of all the girls. Your boys are so cooool. Have fun in Kansas Aunt Sue

DHCHWinn said...

I haven't checked out anyone's blog for a while- I can't believe I missed so many of your postings! I'm going to look up Eudora on Mapquest right after I leave this comment. Sounds like everything is going well for you guys- we love you all!