Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kylee and Kenny

Kenny got to be in Arizona for the Sealing of this beautiful little girl to her parents at the Mesa Temple. I was so sad that I couldn't go. We moved to Kansas a week before the Sealing so Kenny went alone. I am so glad that he got to be there for his little brother and their family. I am thankful for Anjane for taking this picture. It is hard to miss a lot of the stuff that goes on with family. We love you and miss you Lincoln, Anjane and Kylee.

2 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

What a sweet baby! Yeah its hard to miss those family things huh?

I bet you will fit right in soon! I imagine you are glad to get out of the BIG city. I love that with the church you already have a place to meet friends. How do nonmembers ever make friends?

Hiatt Family said...

I am SO sorry that I said that picture on my blog was of the whole Hiatt family...because OF COURSE we all missed you a ton!!! Seriously, I wish you guys could have been there. I know you would have if you could though! We loved seeing Kenny. Love you guys & miss you!!!