Monday, April 19, 2010
Update
I haven't blogged any pictures for a while because my camera has been out of service. I will be using it again soon...I hope. The biggest news is that we are expecting a new little Hiatt in our family. I am 11 weeks and sick as usual. My poor family has been suffering along with me since I am slacking on everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yahoo! Hope you are doing okay. I know it's hard without a husband there...and being sick makes it so much worse!
That's SOOO exciting!! Sorry about the sick part:( I hope after you hit the magic 12 week mark, things will get better. I feel for ya.
how exciting!! congrats!!
We are SO excited for you!!! I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. I really hope you feel better soon! Love you guys!
Congrats! :) I hope you feel better quicky!
Post a Comment