Our life has been baseball for like the past 8 months. 3 seasons later and we are finally done for a few months. Next season starts in December. Reaves and Ransom are starting swim team this month and I am excited for that. Maybe I can teach Patrick how to swim while they are practicing. I am a bad parent and don't have any pictures of Ransom playing. My camera got stolen okay! At church! So I had a bunch of really great pictures but this is all I have now. I got a new camera everything is good now and I will not take it to church I promise.
I love the dirt on his face.
This was during the Minors season and Ransom didn't play ball but he did have lots of fun playing with friends during the games
A little action from Reaves pitching his first game
Reaves was #1
I cannot believe that the boys are going on their 3rd year of school in Hawaii. We moved here with nothing but a few suitcases of clothes and thought we would stay for 6 months. Just a fun adventure then go home. Well here we are going on our 3rd year still in Hawaii. I never thought I would love it the way that I do now. We recently went on vacation back to Arizona for 2 weeks and I was happy to come back to Hawaii. Happy to come home. I'm pretty sure we won't stay here long term but I could, oh yes I could. Pretty much everything I do is for my children and I would love for them to be raised around their amazing extended family. I always had this dream that my boys would learn something about being cowboys too, I don't think they will ever learn that in Hawaii. Don't ask me why I think that's important but I have it in my head okay. If I were only thinking of myself I might not be able to leave Hawaii ever. Here are my handsome boys on their last day of school for 3rd and 1st grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment