I finally have Internet but left my camera cord to install pics onto my computer in Kansas. I need to get a few things to say the least, like a walking stroller, highchair etc... We have been to the beach...a few times. Let me tell you there are some gorgeous beaches here. I am going to home school my kids here since we will only be here for 6 months but I am waiting on the materials so we are still on vacation.
I have a lot of updating to do for summer. We spent the entire summer in Arizona. It was a blast. I don't think my kids have ever had a funner summer. We went back and forth between Snowflake and Sanders with a trip to Round valley, one to Pine and also Payson. Lots of driving.
We ended the summer with Kenny's Grandpa Ira Willis' funeral. It was a sad time since we are going to miss him so much. He was an amazing dad and grandfather. The funeral was such a great celebration of his life and all that he did. I feel blessed to have known him and for my children to be part of his legacy. We flew to Hawaii the morning after the funeral.
I will get some pictures posted soon...if I don't get a shark bite in the meantime...several shark sightings at the beaches we have been to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad you made it safe!! can't wait for pics :)
I agree-can't wait for pics!
Post a Comment