Reaves is a really great big brother and helps out a lot at home. His grandpa used to call him a cartoon and I think the name still fits him. Reaves is a fun kid! He is always thinking of creative way to have fun. some of his favorite things to do are dressing up and pretending to be army, pirates, ninjas, cowboys, policemen, firemen, etc...Reaves, Ransom and many neighborhood kids run around outside pretending so I never get rid of Halloween costumes. His favorite treat is Reese's peanut butter cups, he loves pizza, and likes to play soccer and basketball.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Catching up-Reaves' birthday
Before we left Kansas Reaves turned 7 and we had a really fun birthday party for him at Lawrence gymnastics in Lawrence, KS. He invited a bunch of his friends and it was a blast. I also loved it because I didn't have to do any entertainment or cleanup, it was all provided by the staff-yay!
Reaves is a really great big brother and helps out a lot at home. His grandpa used to call him a cartoon and I think the name still fits him. Reaves is a fun kid! He is always thinking of creative way to have fun. some of his favorite things to do are dressing up and pretending to be army, pirates, ninjas, cowboys, policemen, firemen, etc...Reaves, Ransom and many neighborhood kids run around outside pretending so I never get rid of Halloween costumes. His favorite treat is Reese's peanut butter cups, he loves pizza, and likes to play soccer and basketball.
Reaves is a really great big brother and helps out a lot at home. His grandpa used to call him a cartoon and I think the name still fits him. Reaves is a fun kid! He is always thinking of creative way to have fun. some of his favorite things to do are dressing up and pretending to be army, pirates, ninjas, cowboys, policemen, firemen, etc...Reaves, Ransom and many neighborhood kids run around outside pretending so I never get rid of Halloween costumes. His favorite treat is Reese's peanut butter cups, he loves pizza, and likes to play soccer and basketball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment