Kenny's dad and mom came to visit for Thanksgiving and to see our new little one. We blessed Patrick Owen while they were here on November 28, 2010, Patrick was 2 weeks old.
so happy you finally bloged..I know you been busy,, HA. He sure is cute. Yeah, I had a big boy once..You gotta love em. so happy everything went well. Just saw Lera in Walmart this Saturday. You girls are such awesome mothers. Love you all Aunt Sue
5 comments:
You look great Cleona! Yes, come see me. :)
He's so handsome! I can't wait to meet him, whenever that may be...sniff sniff. Love and miss you guys! And you SHOULD go see Katee :)
Congratulations Cleona & Kenny! He is such a cutie! Three boys are so much fun! :)
I love the pictures. You look beautiful Cleona! And you definitely don't look like you just had a baby! :)
so happy you finally bloged..I know you been busy,, HA. He sure is cute.
Yeah, I had a big boy once..You gotta love em. so happy everything went well. Just saw Lera in Walmart this Saturday. You girls are such awesome mothers. Love you all Aunt Sue
Post a Comment