Patrick Owen Hiatt was born on November 15, 2010. He weighted 9lbs. 6 oz. and measured 20.5 inches long. I was induced the day after my due date and everything went pretty good. Started having contractions at 10:00 AM and had him at 1:48 PM, so about 3.5 hours of labor. My mom and dad along with Lyndrea, Lavada and Ross were here in Kansas for the event. Reaves and Ransom are so happy to have Patrick in our family and they are such helpful big brothers.
I can hardly believe it but his hair is not red, it is dark blond as of now but we will see. Both of our other boys had such red hair when they were born so I have no idea what to expect with Patrick. He is pretty big. He is 3 weeks old today and is comfortably wearing 3-6 month size clothing.



3 comments:
soo cute!!
I am SO excited for you guys! Patrick is a cutie. I wish I could see him in person!
Wow in 3-6 month already!!! Thats too funny. I love chunky babies. He is beautiful, what good big brothers. Congrats. So glad to see pics.
Post a Comment