Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Fun Part 2


On our way to Arizona we stopped in Dodge City, KS with my Mom and Dad, Ross, Lavada, and Lyndrea. The old town of Dodge City was fun. We saw the old cemetery called "Boot Hill" where they buried the outlaws.
We got to spend some time in an old Jail. Ross thought there were monsters in there so I didn't get any pictures of him.

We even went into a Saloon where Lyndrea and My dad did some Can-Can Dancing. We also drank Sasparilla.




While we were there Reaves was deputized. He took it very seriously and had to do all of these silly things to get his badge. Right here he is learning to mosey.
On our way through Albuquerque we stopped by the Aquarium

2 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

What a cool place! I love mini vacations like that! And I bet it made that long drive easier.

Hasegawa Crew said...

Oh my gosh it looks like you guys had a blast!!!