Wednesday, July 14, 2010
It is a Boy!
I have so much updating to do but for now this will have to do. Pictures from our Az trip will be coming. We had a Sonogram this morning and it is a boy! Reaves and Ransom are so happy and I am so excited that we get to raise 3 boys. We are so blessed. Kenny wants a girl and has for awhile but he is excited. Everything looks great but my due date has been moved to November 14th from the measurements. I was planning on November 1st so this is disappointing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!!! How fun to have 3 boys running around the house! It's just sort of ironic coming from our family, of all girls:) All of us are going to have a bunch of boys now!
That's awesome news! Congrats!
Congrats!!! Having 3 boys is so much fun!!
Congrats! He'll be a cutie for sure. Did you drive thru OKC on the way back to KC? Hope not!! :)
Post a Comment