We went to Arizona and spent Christmas with our family. First we went to Snowflake for The Christmas Eve party and Christmas morning. Then we went to Sanders and spent the rest of Christmas day and Saturday with everyone out there.
Here are some pictures of our time there in no particular order.
This is one of my new nieces. Her name is Haidyn and she is so funny. She does not crawl but scoots across the floor on her bottom.

Here are all the grand kids on my side of the family plus my little brother and sister.

Lavada and Ransom

This is my favorite picture because my dad was so cute playing princess bingo with my niece Kolbee

The kids having a fun

I made Ransom and Reaves pillows for Christmas

Here is Reaves'

Christmas morning they were tired


Santa at the Willis Christmas Party
3 comments:
Oh makes me sad to see the Willis party. :( You guys spoiled our plans to get together this holiday break! It's been almost a year-how pathetic when we are only three hours away! Glad you got to go to AZ though.
I absolutely love the pictures Cleo!!! I am so glad that you take pics because it is the only way that I get to see how big all of the kids in your family are getting. I miss you all so much!!
That is so funny about the bottom scooting. I've seen a baby do that of America's funnies home videos! They should send it in. How fun have so many cousins! and I agree with kim, i am glad i get to see your kids too.
Post a Comment