Friday, May 1, 2009
Mushrooms?
So I was at the grocery store and Ransom picks up a pack of mushrooms and puts them in the cart. I say "Rans do you like mushrooms?" He says "mm hmm." So I tell him that I am going to make Chinese food for dinner and put them in it and he has to eat them since he wanted them. He says "OK mommy, they give me big muscles." For dinner that night I make up the food serve Reaves and Ransom. Kenny and Reaves pick out all of their mushrooms as usual, I eat mine, and Ransom picks his all out and eats every single one on his plate and then asks for more. I am so happy that I live with one person who likes the same foods as me. Ransom loves salsa...hot or mild...it doesn't matter, he will eat pretty much any kind of Mexican food I make and now apparently he likes mushrooms too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a good young man. He is such a tough guy too, I still remember when we were at Lyman Lake for the Winn family reunion and Rans was sitting with us grown ups and eating that HOT salsa, and it didn't even faze him. I'm with Kenny and Reeves- I don't like mushrooms either. :-D
Mushrooms? Way to go to get your kids to eat those!!! I've never even bought a mushroom in my life!
OH my gosh everyone is having a birthday. Happy late B Day to you. Kids are so funny you never know what is going to happen next. As a young mother it was more embarrassing but now as a grandma, I love those moments. I teach sunbeams and every sunday I have a funny story to tell.
Cleona! Hey, I'm so glad you have a blog and that I found it! I have been wondering about you guys lately. Do you live in Texas now? Your boys are so big and CUTE! It has been such a long time since we have seen you guys, hope you are doing well! Take care!
Post a Comment