Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ransom









I have been potty training Rans and it isn't going really well but he is starting to get better this week. I just thought that it would be easy like it was with Reaves but Rans is very stubborn. I haven't wanted to get really mean about it because I am worried that if I do he will be totally turned off of doing it. It has been a slow process.

Ransom got a bike a couple of weeks ago and he can finally ride it by himself. He loves to ride bikes now and that is his favorite activity. He even likes to just go out and sit on his bike on the back porch. Notice he isn't wearing pants because he doesn't wear them now unless we are going out. It is just much easier to potty train with just underwear and nothing else. I still put a pullup on him whenever we go anywhere and at night but he does pretty good at home.

3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Those pictures are adorable! I can't believe he is so grown up.

DHCHWinn said...

New bike, new hairstyle- he's so cool!

Winn Family said...

It is so good to have pictures of that boy.Tell him Grandma loves him and his new bike.