I wish that I would have done this as a trick to everyone who reads my blog but I am not tricky enough to think of it until today.
As some of you may know Kenny loves to play tricks on people...especially me, it is just in his genes. I knew that he was going to have something up his sleeve yesterday and I was determined not to get fooled this year. So he called me all upset and said that he got a call that he had to be in Houston Monday morning to start working there. Of course I knew he was tricking me and I didn't fall for it, ha! This is probably the first time that I didn't fall for his tricks. I know it has been almost been 6 years...but I am finally learning. Like I said too bad I didn't write on my blog yesterday that we were moving to Houston! I thought of doing it anyway today but that's cheating since it isn't April 1st anymore.
Kenny did manage to trick his bosses at work so his day wasn't ruined too bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you believe him at all? We were boring and only did the rubberband on the kitchen sprayer thing for the two older kiddos.
Post a Comment