Monday, December 17, 2012

Summer 2012

I am really posting here, it's pretty shocking. It might have something to do with the fact that my kids are on Christmas break and I am done with my shopping. I feel a little like a weight has been lifted and I can relax and let my kids play, sleep in and watch TV. Yes I am going to let them watch TV and play video games...a lot. No baseball practice or swim team to get to 4 days a week and I feel free.

So there is no way I am going to catch up with all that we have done since my last post. Pretty much before summer, so I am doing my best. The next bunch of pictures are from our vacation to Arizona in the Summer of 2012. We did a lot more than in the pictures but of course I didn't get pictures from everything. There was a family reunion in there where I did not take pictures. My baby was sick and crying all the time and Kenny wasn't on the Mainland yet so that is my excuse. 

We went shooting with my parents on their ranch. The kids had a blast shooting with their dad. I will admit I had a lot of fun too.

Patrick had to stay in the truck for most of it but I had sisters and grandma to take turns with me.

Kenny took our kids riding horses a few times but I only ended up with pictures of Ransom. He loved it so much and wanted to keep riding for hours. I love my little cowboys.

Reaves wanted to be Baptized in Arizona so we let him. It was a really special day and so many people helped us out with that. He was baptized in the same font as Kenny when he was 8 years old. Our good friends in Hawaii gave him a Lei to wear for his baptism. 
Reaves was baptized and confirmed by his dad.
Our family was so awesome in helping us out with everything. Our cousin Katee Bailey made Reaves a cake that said CTR. I didn't even ask her to do it, that is how amazing our family is. I am so thankful for everyone who thought of things that I wouldn't have. I guess they know me pretty well.
Here is our family. Thanks to Kenny's brother Matt we got some pictures. Like I said I am pretty lucky to have an awesome family.  

2 comments:

Anjane' said...

Yay! I love seeing pictures & getting updates on your life. We love you all!

K Bailey said...

I've got all those pics from Pine on a link that you can download whichever pictures you want.....