Monday, April 30, 2012

Livin' it up in the land of Aloha

These first few pictures are from beautiful Waipio Valley, one of our favorite beaches. The sand here is really dark gray. Here are Reaves and Ransom having fun in the almost black sand. 

We took Robin and Lamar Willis down to Waipio Valley while they visited us a couple months ago. We had such a blast with them and boogie boarded like crazy.

Robin and Lamar Willis, they are so fun to go to the beach with! They seriously played like crazy.

/
Patrick's hair has gotten long and he has the cutest curls. How will I ever cut it?

My beautiful boy. Almost 18 months old.

Kenny rides his bike to work and back a few days a week. The boys love it when daddy gets home.

Yesterday for our Sunday activity we painted rocks to look like Star Wars characters. Some moms make their kids cute little painting aprons, right? Not me, I get dads old work shirts, cut the sleeves and done.

After painting we made homemade pretzels. They were so yummy and the boys loved making their own, as a result the pretzels looked much cuter than I could have made them.


I am going to try and do better since I have much more to catch up on. Last weekend our cousins Brint and Brea Hiatt came to visit and I have some fun pictures to post of their visit. We are full blown into the soccer season as well and Kenny is coaching Reaves team so there will be pictures from all that fun too.  

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Look at you all tan and looking good! Your boys are so cute, Patrick's hair is to adorable to ever cut!

Holly said...

Oh my goodness the boys are cute! Patrick is growing up and the hair is precious. Good idea having a Sunday activity. We end up doing something but I need to think ahead a little and prepare in advance. I hope we get to see you this summer. I need to call so we can coordinate.

Anjane' said...

Love the updates! Please keep them coming...we love hearing about your Hawaiian adventures & seeing pictures of the boys! Kylee says she loves you. :)

K Bailey said...

Yea! Update more! :)