Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finally blogging again

So I haven't been in the mood to blog for a little while, plus Patrick hates it when I am on the computer. Here are a bunch of pictures from Christmas. My Dad and Mom came with a few of my little sisters and brother. We had an awesome time going to the beach and touring the island (again for us).
I am married to such a stud
Mom and Dad, such a cute couple.
Green Sand Beach
At the Volcano, first time wearing warm clothing in a while
Ross and Ransom loved playing in the sand

Patrick is our little surfer dude, he has the best tan and blondest hair
Reaves is ready to snorkel
Lavada, Lyndrea, and Mom
Amber and Lyn

2 comments:

K Bailey said...

Okay where's the rest of the catch up? :)

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I'm so glad your parents got to see you... It sure looks like it was a blast...Your boys are sure handsome little beach bums. Hawaii sure is a great place to explore,,esp.. for little boys. Love ya, Aunt Sue