Ok so I need to get blogging since I have a ton of pictures to add. I have to go way back to Labor Day for this one. We went to a Rodeo on Labor Day in Waimea. Waimea is a town about 45 minutes north of Kona. There is a big ranch up there called The Parker Ranch. There are real live cowboys just like back home! The country there is beautiful with green hills and wide open areas, also there are cows all over so I loved it. The rodeo was fun too, it was much like any rodeo I've ever been to. Parker Ranch is a working ranch but it also has a bunch of touristy stuff you can do too. They take people out for trail rides and that kind of thing. There is also a Parker Ranch store in town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment