Here we are at Hapuna Beach. This beach is so fun for the kids to play in the waves. I have been told that it has been voted one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Reaves loves to catch a wave and go under water to ride it all the way up to the shore. We really need to buy the kids body boards like everyone else there. Ransom likes to race the waves up to the shore and play in the sand with Patrick and I. Kenny loves the water and would stay out there all the time if I let him. These pictures are of the first day we spent at the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH I am SOOO JEALOUS!! Looks awesome! So glad that you are able to experience it what a great time. Your boys are TOOOOO CUTE!!!
ahhh i'm so jealous too. you are living my dream right now!! i know moving around is no fun but what a place to be for a few months :) maybe we can come visit!! miss you guys!!
Post a Comment