Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Patrick 4 months old

Patrick rolled from his tummy to his back a few times this last week. He seems to be growing so fast I can't keep up. He is a very long baby. He has long arms and legs and torso. Everyone here thinks he looks like his dad and I agree. I didn't get a good one of him smiling since he always looks down when he smiles, but I think his smile looks like my grandpa Spurlock's.
He loves his bouncer so much he falls asleep in it

He loves his tummy time and is trying hard to figure out how to get to things out of his reach



4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

He looks so old! I loved the new pictures & update.

K Bailey said...

So cute! Come see me....it's our spring break this week-what about you guys?

M and D Hiatt said...

Holy cow, he's changed a lot just since we saw you last...cute cute cute!!! :)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I just want to hold him and take his picture!!! But I looked, it would take you 8+ hours to get here...hmmm