Friday, February 4, 2011

Kansas Hiatt update

I thought I would write a little update on Patrick. He is about 2 1/2 months now. He is still a big boy. Mostly just really long and a little chubby. I even got out his 6-9 months clothes today. I have also adjusted his car seat to the highest setting. He is starting to sleep pretty good now, he seems to really like his crib. He sleeps best on his stomach, I know what they say but it is so nice to have a baby who will go down without a fuss. Thanks to Matt and Danielle for that tip. Reaves and Ransom are still the best big brothers any little boy could ask for. They are so happy to have him in our family, I am a little surprised even.

We have been getting tons of snow these days. I am so tired of it all. Kenny is still traveling to Wichita for Work during the weekdays. Kenny and I both got Step throat this week but not the boys. The boys are looking forward to spring soccer next month and I am just looking forward to some warmer weather.

1 comment:

K Bailey said...

Glad for an update! Bergen only slept on his tummy as well. Hope your snow clears soon!