Thursday, September 3, 2009

Going Private

I will be making our blog private soon so any of you who want to continue viewing please leave your email address. If I already have your email address then don't worry about leaving it here.

13 comments:

Hallie said...

Add me!! rcturley@frontiernet.net

The Johnsons said...

HI!! I don't know if you have mine or not its britt_bratt1@hotmail.com

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

add me too. :-)

kelseyllewis@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

kodinixon@gmail.com

thx!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

lovely_leia@hotmail.com
I love looking at your blog! Your boys are too cute

Michelle and Javier said...

Hey Cleo ! Don't forget about me! michellehall79@yahoo.com

The Crider Clan said...

I don't know if you have mine, but i'd love to keep up with you and your family. missa567@yahoo.com. Do you know who I am? I'm Kenny's cousin, Melissa...just checking!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

savannahwilliamson@yahoo.com

Molly Scarbrough said...

jm.scarbrough@hotmail.com :)

K Bailey said...

use this one.....
kateebailey@gmail.com

We've got to get together!

M and D Hiatt said...

Of course you better include us!!! daniellehiatt@gmail.com

Geoff and Emily said...

I am not sure if you have my email address or not - but I would love to be included in your private blog. eb_morgan@hotmail.com.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

lsuziq@yahoo.com