Monday, August 3, 2009
Thunder Man
We had a big thunder storm on Saturday and When it started the boys were upstairs while I was down. It got really loud and one in particular felt like it shook the house. Ransom and Reaves came running down the stairs screaming. Ransom was crying and screaming...he was very frightened. I asked him what he was so afraid of and he said "The thunder man is yelling bad words at me." I asked him what bad words he had yelled and Rans replied "dumb dumb and poo poo head." He then said, "the thunder man is not nice he is rude."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha ha! I would agree that the thunder man in this part of the US is LOUD!
That is so cute! I love the funny things kids say. Kanton, my 3 year old absolutely hates the thunder too.
I've never heard of the Thunder Man,
that's pretty funny. Not funny that he was scared. Cute boys.
Post a Comment