Friday, June 5, 2009

Air Purifier




Since we have moved to TX my outdoor allergies have been terrible. I have never had them this bad. Well now that the season has passed I am doing better with that. BUT...since we have moved into the new place (yes we moved last week into a Townhouse) I have the worst indoor allergies here because it has carpet. I haven't had carpet in my home for a few years so I guess that is why I have been allergy free...for the most part. I cannot breath at night at all and during the day it is almost as bad. So my Dad told me to get an Air Purifier. They are so expensive but I got one because the money is worth it if I can get some relief. I bought one yesterday, I should get two because I really need one upstairs and one downstairs but didn't. I had it on in my room all night and I could breath again! It felt so good to be normal. I haven't been able to breath for almost two weeks. Reaves has the same problem and wakes up every night telling me his nose is stuffy. I guess I need one for his room too.

3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Oh, I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I'm glad that you are getting some relief! If I had any money, I would buy you one for every room in your house. :)

Kodi & Lindsey said...

allergies are the worst!! they kill me here :(

Hasegawa Crew said...

I'm glad that you were able to get some relief. By the way Happy Anniversary that is wonderful. Glad to see that you will be in AZ around the same time frame as I will be visiting, I would love to visit with you before we make our big move. Love you and talk to you soon.