Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Here we are at the Bass Pro Shop. The boys loved this truck. Rans was so afraid of the shark, he really thought it was going to eat us. Reaves was just pretending.

4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I am SO excited that you guys have a blog now! It will be great to see what you are up to. I miss all of you so much already. It's so sad...it will only be Roma Lee & Phil, Matt & Danielle & their kids, and Linc & I for Christmas this year. :( I know what you mean about not having a yard. It drives Lincoln & I crazy and we don't have kids and are used to city life! Good luck with everything! We love you guys.

Kodi & Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! its so hard to keep track of the family with how many of us there are :) Good luck getting settled in Texas!!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I gave my mom your email address so she should be inviting you soon!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I emailed you to be invited. Aunt Sue. Yeah!!